1. Learn About Children’s Academy
- We invite you to browse our web site and familiarize yourself with Children’s Academy.
- To learn more about our curriculum please schedule a tour.
2. Enjoy a Tour
- Parent tours provide the opportunity to meet the Director of Children’s Academy, tour the campus and learn about our curriculum. During the tour you will spend at least half an hour observing classes in action.
- The tour is also a good time to tell us about your child and have your questions answered. Once you have completed your tour you will receive a packet of information and forms.
- Please call 203.438.0766 or email email@example.com to schedule a tour.
3. The Application
- Fill out the application form and mail it to us.
- After careful consideration of the appropriate placement for each child, Children’s Academy will notify you by email.
- Children’s Academy accepts rolling admissions.
- When individual classrooms reach capacity, children may be added to the waiting list.