As your infant transitions into our Toddler Care Program he/she will develop self esteem, friendships, and curiosity which will help him/her explore their world in a safe and nurturing environment.
The toddler classroom is designed to optimize growth, developing language skills, using their emerging physical, cognitive, sensory and social skills. Each day is filled with fun activities that give your toddler the confidence and comfort to grow and develop both socially and cognitively.
Our Toddler Program Features:
- A perfect balance of nurturing, playtime, and learning each day.
- Daily group activities that help boost your child’s social skills.
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates from Tadpoles to keep you informed.
- Themed weekly units that provide a variety of daily experiences.
- Learning areas focused on dramatic play, mathematics, creative arts, language, and sensory exploration.
- Age-appropriate activities and materials that develop confidence, self-esteem, and a love of learning.